Wednesday, September 7, 2011

update from Michael Gelly

The email below came from Michael on Monday.

Hi Jim, I am excited to inform you all that I have arrived in Ghana and reconnected with family, friends and the church. My flight took off from DFW on Tuesday at 9:30 am and reached Atlanta Georgia at 11: 30am. We took off from Atlanta at 8pm and landed in Ghana at 11:10am on Wednesday. The whole flight time was 12hours. It was a joy when the whole leadership of my church and my family all converged at the airport in our locality and took me home. Since then, I have been receiving visitors from the church and outside coming to visit with me and talking.

Right now, the weather in Ghana is excellent, 77 with almost no humidity. Thanks for the time together and the sendoff for me. Extend my appreciation to both the church and my Sunday School members for the sendoff party and the card with all the best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment